For solar thermal systems that are oversized to provide more contribution in the winter months, the solar system design may require a heat dissipation device. This is normally required when heat transfer liquids that are not able to withstand high temperatures are used. Apricus offers the DH-25, a passive liquid to air heat radiating device.
Heat Dissipater (HD-25)
- Able to dissipate up to the output of an Apricus AP-30 collector. *
- Water to air heat dissipation
- Suitable for external use
- Passive operation
- Can be operated via solenoid or thermostatic 3 way valve
* Actual heat dissipation capacity depends on the ambient temperature, hot liquid temperature and air flow rate.